BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Canned Tamales, Milk, Soup and Beer

So we have been having money issues and my bf blames me, so I decided that he would have full control of his money so that he will stop bitching at me when we are broke asses again. He was in charge of buying groceries this time. I made him a list of what we needed but knew that he would just say "Fuck it" once he got into the store. Grocery shopping is always a huge issue with us because he is FUCKIN CRAZY. He came back home with a $300 Grocery bill and do you want to know what he bought. Beer, 40 cans of Soup, Milk, 10 cans of Organic Apple Juice that cost $9 a pop. I never knew they made Canned Tamales but now thanks to my bf we have 10 cans. What the Fuck am I supposed to feed my son, what the Hell is his problem, why the Fuck would he think this was a good Idea. I don't know I am soooo Fuckin Pissed, I am sitting here typing eating Campbell's Soup that has a full months worth of Sodium in one Can. I almost Puked just trying to keep my food down. Blah

0 comments: