BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Rejected

So since I came to the realization that I haven't done shit with my life, expect for having the Coolest Little Shit ever, I decided that I was going to make an effort to be more productive. No, I haven't been watching too much Oprah I just realized that I have just been breathing and not Living. After I figured this out I sat my ass on the couch and watched some TV, yeah, I should have done something productive but really, I just didnt want to. I saw a commercial on TV about ADHD, I have all the symtons of this and have always thought I had it. I figured that this would be my change to get the help I needed. Well I got a call the very next day, and made an apt for the next day. I have always been curious about what exactly goes on in these research studies so I was pretty stoked. Anyway when i got there I had to fill out a bunch of weird questions about "How many times a Day do you want to kill yourself". What the Fuck? What did this have to do with ADHD, well my dumbass just filled out everything and turned it in. I kinda figured that I was in the wrong study but just went ahead and stayed. Anyway I got my ass Rejected but after spending an hour talking to their Therapist. Oh well, at least I know I am not that fucked up that I want to kill myself.

0 comments: