BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Not the Coolest

This is my first Blog and i am super proud its kinda ghetto though, and since I am pretty damn computer retard it took forever to figure this thing out. I know my 12 year old niece has a way cooler blog. oh well. I have been sitting here at home for the past hour doing nothing, my mind is thinking about 700 million things yet I seem to be having trouble finding shit to write about. I am thirsty and my body is aching and I am simply just too damn lazy to go downstairs and get a drink, partly because I know once I do I'll find shit to do like cleaning the kitchen, etc.. I like a said before I just feel lazy. I keep swallowing my saliva so that I can keep my mouth from hurting and being dry so once i run out I guess i will have no choice but to get my ass up and get a drink. Today was an extremely draining day and I really cant understand why, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, its not like I ran a 20 miles or built a house. I did go to the gym but I didn't stay there for more than an hour. My gym has a daycare where i take my son so I can get rid of all the fat i gained from having him. I know the daycare worker cant really handle him for more than 45 minutes then they come looking for me. Besides that I just did the normal sahm crap, clean, clean, clean, and still as soon as my bf comes home the place looks like crap and he has that pissed off and confused look on his face. Like "what the fuck lady, you get to stay at home all day with our son and Play with him and you cant even clean a little?" Yes I do fuckin Clean but no matter how many times I say it he doesnt hear me because he doesnt get that Our Son can take the living room and tear it apart in 3 seconds and it takes me 30 minutes to clean it back up, so its a back and fourth thing that I have to go though every FUCKIN Day.
Ok, I feel better now.
Good Night

0 comments: