BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wheres the Caca

Today after I bathed the Little Guy I let him run around naked for a few before I try and force him into a diaper. We where in the bedroom and i was checking my email when I heard William heading towards the door. Little Guy always freaks out when he hears footsteps and always stops what he is doing and runs and hides. Well instead of running this time he grabbed my hand real quick and gave me something. He then Squeezed my hand tightly and that is when I discovered that was he put in my hand was two BIG FAT TURDS. Chucks of black olives, mushrooms, blackberries, tomatoes and cottage cheese where all over my hand. After washing my hands over 30 times and putting anything and everything I can to take the smell off, its still there but its vague right now, thank god, it smelled like dog food mixed in with a rotting possum, yeah it was pretty fuckin skank.

0 comments: